Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2 [ Latest Update ]
Looking to download latest android fastboot reset tool version 1.2 to repair your device. If yes, then you are on right place. Here in this post we are going to add latest android fastboot reset tool v1.2 including its feature and working process.
If you are directly landed on this page from Google search or have enough knowledge about android fastboot frp tool, directly jump on below download section and download it from our fast download link.
In case, want to know more about this tool then please read all the smart features of the tool and their working procedure.
Android fastboot reset tool also known as a Android fastboot FRP reset tool because of its factory reset unlock ability. Basically it’s a multipurpose android reset tool which allows user to perform many tasks like frp bypass, pattern unlock, PIN password remove, Mi account bypass and bootloader unlock & lock. These are the most common utility tools those are already added in this single tool. Moreover this frp reset tool supports almost all Chipset based android smartphones like Qualcomm CPU, MTK CPU or Spreadtrum CPU.
Simple and easy user interface is the main reason of popularity of this tool. If you have any pattern lock or PIN password or fingerprint lock on your device, you can unlock security lock without any data loss.
Users can use this tool in fastboot mode only, so its known as a Android fastboot reset tool or android reset tool.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool Download Free : DOWNLOAD
Key Features Of Android Tastboot Teset Tool Or Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool
- Remove pattern lock easily
- Unlock PIN password from android phone.
- Remove FRP lock without password
- Factory reset or format device using this tool.
- Remove Mi account lock without Mi account ID & password
- Lock or Unlock Bootloader.
- Xiaomi FRP bypass
- Lenovo FRP unlock without password
- Motorola factory reset protection bypass
- Frp unlock on SPD mobile
- Qualcomm FRP unlock tool
- Micromax Google account or frp unlock
IMPORTANT: Google chrome browser will not allow you to download this tool because of exploit. So use Firefox browser to download fastboot reset tool without error.
How To Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2
As we already told you that it’s a multipurpose portable tool with different features. You can use this tool in fastboot mode to unlock or remove frp lock etc.
Here we are describing all the features of Android fastboot frp unlock tool with brief introductions. Just read the instructions properly and then try it on your own android smartphone.
Please Note: Don’t forget to disable anti-virus on your pc. At the time of extracting, anti virus will treat its exploit as a virus. So disable your antivirus completely and then go for next.
Remove Pattern Or PIN Password Using Android Fastboot Tool V1.2
- Download and install USB drivers on pc. Its must to create bridge connection in between pc and mobile. Otherwise, tool will not detect the device and you cant perform the task.
- Now extract the downloaded “Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool zip file”, enter into extracted folder and run “Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool v1.2” as administrator.
- Switch Off/power off device properly.
- Boot Device Into “Fastboot Mode” manually.
- Connect the device with pc via USB cable and make sure device already booted into fastboot mode.
- Press 2 key from your keyboard to select “Remove Pattern” option.
- Tool will detect the device and will wipe pattern lock of the device automatically.
- End of the process, tool will reboot your device forcefully.
- Unplug your USB cable from mobile and setup it again.
In this way, you can unlock pattern lock using android fastboot reset tool.
Bootloader Unlock Using Android Fastboot Reset Tool
Most probably you may that now a days many devices come with pre-locked bootloader. Bootloader is security feature of the device which never allows user to apply any custom modifications. In short, you can’t make a change on system files of the device.
So if you an advanced android user and love to customize your device in your own way then bootloader unlocking is the first step. After then you are free to install TWRP recovery and root your device for different android tweaks & tricks.
For this purpose, you can use free android fastboot reset tool.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, if possible. [ Its an optional step]
- Boot device into fastboot mode and connect it with pc via working USB cable.
- Now launch run “Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool v1.2” as administrator.
- Once the tool launched, select the appropriate option to unlock bootloader of the device with Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
FRP Bypass On Qualcomm Phones
This is an another feature of this tool. As we all know, now a days all latest android smartphone comes with Factory reset protection feature developed by Google to secure users data and device.
Basically, if you are using Google account on your device then it will ask to verify Google account ID and password after factory reset. In short, you have to enter existing Google ID & Password which you were using on same device.
So after factory reset, you forget your existing Gmail ID & password then you can remove or bypass FRP lock using Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1. 2 in fastboot mode.
- Make sure you have FRP lock on the device. If yes then go for next step.
- Power off device properly.
- Boot device into fastboot mode manually.
- Once you are into fastboot mode, connect device with pc via USB cable.
- Launch “Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool v1.2” as administrator.
- Here you will see different FRP bypass option for different devices. Select anyone according to your own device model name. Moreover, you can choose chispet of the device to unlock frp lock.
We successfully tested this amazing frp unlock tool on Lenovo tool which is based on Qualcomm chipset. Here is quick steps to remove frp lock on Lenovo K5 using android fastboot frp reset tool.
- Power off device.
- Boot into fastboot mode by pressing volume down key + power key.
- Attach device with USB & USB cable with pc.
- Open “Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool v1.2” as administrator.
- Select “0” option to select “Remove Qualcomm FRP” option.
- FRP unlock process will start and it will remove frp from Lenovo k5 withing few seconds.
- Done!!! This time it will not ask you to enter existing google id and password.
So here are some important points to learn before using this tool.
- Its free tool for everyone.
- Multipurpose tool [ frp unlock/pattern unlocl/bootloader unlock]
- Only and only for SPD and Qualcomm phones.
- Tool works into fastboot mode only. So boot your device into fastboot mode and then use the tool.
- Download tool from Firefox browser.
- Disable anti vinous, otherwise it will delete exe file.
So guys, this is complete tutorial on “Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool v1.2”. Her we tried our best to describe all about Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 with example. So if you have any problem on your device like pattern lock or frp lock or bootloader lock, use the tool and fix your problem without any effort.