Fix Earning At Risk Adsense Error – Add Ads.txt File In Blogger
Ads.txt file missing is the most common issue with almost all wordpress and blogger / blogspot site holders. So if you are also one of them who are facing “Earnings at risk – You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue” error in adsense dashboard then you have to fix fix it as soon as possible. Because this error will stop adsense earning and you will not earn a single money from your site.
Don’t worry, you can resolve this ads.txt file missing error in blogger and wordpress site easily. Here in this article we are describing the comeple steps by step tutorial for blogger site. Otherwise, you can follow the below links for wordpress site.
Probably you may know that for wordpress website, we can upload ads.txt file into root folder of wordpress site [using cpanel], as well as we can use free wordpress plugin to fix ads.txt file.
But its not same for blogger or blogspot site. But It’s really very easy to create ads.txt file for blogger site and then we can add ads.txt file into blogger within few minutes.
Believe me guys, no need to go anywhere to fix adsense ads.txt file missing in blogger site. Just follow the below guide, create ads.txt file for blogger site and then apply it in your blogger site.
Ads.txt File Missing Error- If you are getting below adsense warning or alert in adsense dashboard then you have to create ads.txt file and then you have to implement ads.txt file in blogger.
“earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue.”
How To Fix Earning At Risk Adsense Error In Blogger – Add Ads.txt File In Blogger
So if you have same ads.txt file missing issue with blogger site then continue the below steps 01 and implement custom ads.txt file in blogger site properly. After that, it will fix automatically within 24-48 hours.
Add ads.txt file to blogger blog that uses Adsense
Step 01 Create Ads.txt File For Blogger / Blogspot Site
Now follow the instructions to create ads.txt file for blogeer and then we will add ad.txt file in blogger in next step.
- Login to “ADSENSE Dashboard” by entering Google mail ID & password.
- Check the adsense warning error at the top of the dashboard. Just click on “ACTION” button.
- Now you will see a one line code in next page.
- Copy this code completely and save it into any text editor like notepad or wordpad etc.
Step02 Implement Ads.txt File In Blogger Site
- Login to blogger site and open the affected site, if you have multiple blogger site.
- Navigate on “Settings” option from the left side menu >> Click “Search Preferences” option as shown below.
- Now go to “Monetization” tab >> Click on “Edit” from “Custom ads.txt” section.
- In next step, tick mark on “YES” button >>> paste the ads.txt file which you saved in notepad.
- Make sure you have entered the correct ads.txt file with your own adsense publisher ID. After that click on “Save Changes” button to save the file.
- All done!!! Ads.txt file added in blogger successfully.
Please Note: after adding the ads.txt file, you have to wait for next 24-48 hours. Adsense will review the site again and they will remove the warning, if they found the correct ads.txt file in your blogger site.
How To Check Ads.txt File Added Successfully?
After implementing the ads.txt file in blogger, now you can check it yourself. Its very easy to check ads.txt file is added with site or not?
Type your domain name with ads.txt extension.
If you are able to see copied code that means everything is ok.
This is all about “how to create ads.txt file for blogger site?” and “how to add ads.txt file in blogger to fix earning at risk error?” Its really very easy to implement custom ads.txt file in blogspot site.
Till now getting any issue in any step, please leave your comment below.