HOW TO APPLY FOR AADHAAR CARD ONLINE : As we all know aadhaar card is a very important document for all of us. Aadhaar card is a proof of you identity and a citizen of India. We all know that aadhaar is a 12 digit number which is issued by UIDAI (UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA) for the residents of India.
You have to fill all the requirements of UIDAI for the qualifying for aadhaar number. Nowadays you need aadhaar card for everything. If you apply for any government job or anything related to govt. your aadhaar card is must. You have to enter your special 12 digit no. issued by UIDAI at that time.
If you not apply for aadhaar card yet so apply for it fast by following these steps. Online aadhaar card registration and free aadhaar card registration is very easy and simple process. If you have your aadhaar card you can also link it with your bank account and LPG connection online. You can apply for aadhaar card online.
Apply for aadhaar card online is very useful and simple process. Aadhaar card is the one of the major steps toward the India’s digitization journey. The main goal behind aadhaar card is aadhaar as a residency proof for all Indian citizens. Aadhaar card is the most important identity proof for the people of India. You can apply for aadhaar card at free of cost. You can easily make aadhaar card for your children’s, it will use as their identity proof. There is no age limit for making an aadhaar card. Nowadays aadhaar card is also made for infant/ newly born baby. You can also update or register online for you aadhaar card. The aadhaar card has a unique 12 digit no. which we use at different places. If you you are filling any govt. job exam form you have to write your aadhaar no. at a specific place under aadhaar card no. heading. The application process done online by UIDAI and the card is issued by the government of India. Apply aadhaar card for online follow a simple procedure. You can apply for either apply aadhaar card for online or offline method, as per your convenience.
For applying online you have to download online form free of cost from UIDAI’S official website or for offline method you have to go to the nearest aadhaar centre and collect the form and fill it. if there is any mistake is done by you at the time of filling the aadhaar application form it can be correct within 96 hours at free of cost, if any correction you have to made after 96 hours you have to pay some additional charges to the government. Aadhaar card contain your personal information such as name, address, date of birth and gender. Free aadhaar card registration is a service given by the UIDAI at free of cost. Any citizen of India can made his or her aadhaar card at any aadhaar enrollment center in India. With proof of his or her identity and address and get their aadhaar card.
READ MORE : LINK AADHAAR CARD TO LPG GAS SUBSIDY
HOW TO APPLY FOR AADHAAR CARD ONLINE REGISTRATION
Apply for aadhaar card online is a simple and time saving process for all of us. For online aadhaar card registration you have to go to the official website of UIDAI. You cannot complete all the formalities for an aadhaar card online it is not possible. There are some things which we complete online aadhaar card registration. You can only book your aadhaar card enrollment appointment and search the nearest enrollment center to your home. If you applied for aadhaar card online it will save your time. If you register for a new aadhaar card you have to applied appointment online for aadhaar card enrollment. After filling all the details of application form you have to be preparing with all your documents Xerox copies as well as original and passport size photos copies.
- It is hard to do complete whole aadhaar card process online. You have book an aadhaar card enrollment appointment online.
- Search for the nearer enrollment centre for download the aadhaar card or for filling the application form or you apply for new aadhaar card on appointment online for aadhaar card.
HOW TO TAKE AADHAAR CARD ONLINE APPOINTMENT
This is the online aadhaar card registration; first of all we have to go to online aadhaar card appointment on the official website of UIDAI. Fill all the details in aadhaar card appointment enrollment. And you have to select your enrollment center according to your location. You can choose date and time and then fix your appointment. This online aadhaar card registration help you in save you time. After fixing your appointment you will get a slip of your appointment.
STEPS FOR ONLINE APPOINTMENT FOR AADHAAR ENROLLMENT
- First you have to go to aadhaar card online appointment link at UIDAI website here.
- After clicking on appointment for aadhaar enrollment, a form is opened as above.
- You have to fill all the details in this form like your name, mobile no. and no. of person for whom appointment has to book. Make sure you are going to fill correct detail in the Aadhar application forum.
- Another step is to select your enrollment center; you have to fill state, district, and enrollment center and locality area.
- After choosing enrollment center, then select your desired date and time for appointment and write the verification code.
- After filling it you can fix your appointment by click on fix appointment.
- After clicking on fix appointment, it will give you a token id for your aadhaar enrollment appointment.
If you are not aware about your aadhaar card enrollment center you have to search it online. For finding enrollment center nearer to your location you have to go to UIDAI website by clicking here and find aadhaar card center near to your location.
- You have to click here. For enrollment center search.
- From the above box you have to select your state and city.
- After filling the above details it will show you all the enrollment centers nearer to your location with phone no. and address.
After finding the enrollment center you have taken the appointment for apply for aadhaar card online or you directly go to the enrollment center with all the documents and do all the formalities. Fill the aadhaar form with all your details and submit the form with all your documents. Submit your bio-metric and photograph. Collect your acknowledgement slip and keep the slip with you until you get your aadhaar card. The best part of online aadhaar registration is free.
The complete list of document required for apply for aadhaar card online by clicking here. For aadhaar card registration you need some documents of your identity proof or your residential proof. You have to give the proof that you are leaving in India from more than 180 days. Here is the List of documents necessary for aadhaar card registration.
- Proof of identity (like voter id, pan card and driving licence etc.)
- Address proof (water, electricity and telephone bill of last three months.)
As we all know that aadhaar card is a very important document to show your identity as a citizen of India. Apply for aadhaar card is not as time consuming or bulky process as other documents in past. It is a document where application form is filling by UIDAI and aadhaar card is given by the government of India. Aadhaar card has a unique identity no. which is useful and important for filling any government jobs form. Aadhaar card is a very special document to prove your identity as a citizen of India.
- After fixing your appointment online you have to go to the enrollment center as your appointment date and time.
- After going to the center the official will check your application form and Xerox copy of the original documents.
- You have to go with your original documents because Xerox is verified with original documents.
- After verifying your Xerox copy the original documents will return you.
- You have to wait for sometime because the aadhaar card officer will enter all your details in aadhaar card data base.
- After filling your details you have to ready for your bio-metric impressions.
- You have to do three things in bio-metric that are thumb scan, retina scan and digital signature.
- With the help us using web camera your image is to be clicked, you have to see directly to the web camera.
- After taking your picture the officer will scan your fingerprints with the help of scanner.
- After this your retina is scanned with retina scanner. This device is used for capturing high resolution image of your eyes.
- All these process is necessary because each person has his or her unique identity and it is for security purpose.
- After all this you have to check all your details that you have submitted.
- This is the time when you have to check or correct your details.
- After checking details by you and officer, then the details finally submitted and saved in the database.
- The officer will give you a slip. You have to keep the slip safe because it is used for checking your aadhaar card status and other services also.
This is the whole process for apply for aadhaar card online. This is also a free aadhaar card registration services for us. Online aadhaar card registration is a simple and time saving process for all of us.
It is very obvious that aadhaar card is the only facility for the Indians. Aadhaar card has the 12 digit unique identification no. all the people of India will apply for aadhaar card. We use aadhaar card as a proof of our identity and a proof of our address. A Person who is the citizen of India or resident of any Indian state has to apply for aadhaar card. NRI or foreign citizen with Indian citizenship has applied for aadhaar card. If you are belong to any state of India you can easily applied for aadhaar card.
After successful online registration for Aadhaar card, you can download aadhaar card online without mobile number and aadhaar number. Follow the below link to learn more.
In case your Date of birth is not printed on new Aadhar card ID or want to apply correction in aadhaar for DOB, follow the below link.