HOW TO APPLY FOR PASSPORT ONLINE IN INDIA : Nowadays apply for new passport is very simple process. You can easily apply for passport online from your own home. In past new passport takes too much time, but now you can get your passport within ten days. This is the best part that the time for waiting for your passport is become less. We can easily apply for passport online.
You can easily select your nearest center for your new Passport appointment. If you want to apply for the passport, so make shore that you have all the documents which are necessary for passport registration, otherwise it’s waste of your time. When you apply for passport online there is a document verification process at the time when you go to passport Seva Kendra at appointment time. First of all you have to apply for passport online or for passport e registration. After completing the process the applicant may get appointment within three day and within 10 days the applicant get their passport at their home.
Passport is a very important document which we use specially for travelling purpose. Person wants to go abroad for education, tourism and business. Last few years the demand of passport is very high because of growing economy. The increasing demand of passport is meeting by the ministry of external affairs (MEA). The Ministry of External Affairs launched the passport seva project for serving the people. Nowadays time is changer everyone one to go to abroad, so passport is needed. Passport is very important document which is basically used for travelling purpose.
We can apply for passport online and offline in India. Both the ways of applying for passport are very popular among the citizen of India. We can also use passport as a photo identity proof at some places. The online process of apply for passport is very much in trend. Apply for passport online may decreases the pressure of the public to go and stand in big lines. Apply for passport online by visiting the official passport seva website.
The ministry of external affairs has now made all the passport applications online. So if you are looking for apply for new passport or renew passport, you have go to the online application process. Passport is very popular among the citizen of India. Every one wants to go abroad for different purpose. Apply for passport online is a process in which you need to check all your document ready before you go to passport seva Kendra where the officers check all your documents which is necessary for passport verification.
When the demand of passport increases in India the ministry of external affairs opens many passport seva Kendra in India for the convenience of the people of India. It is very easy to apply for passport online. Passport is also use as a document. It is also a confidential document which you have to keep safe from the reach of other. In India passport e registration is become very easy. You can easily apply for passport online.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Proof of a citizen of India.
- Bonofied certificate from school and college.
- Electricity bill, gas bill or water bill at your name with valid address proof.
- Your bank statement.
- Voter ID card.
- In case of married person you have to attach passport copy of your spouse’s.
- In case of bachelor you have to attach copy of passport of your father.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PASSPORT ONLINE IN INDIA 2019
In India apply for a passport is become very because of the online process. You can easily apply for passport online while you are sitting in front of your pc or laptop. The basic requirement for passport is your document. Make shore that you have all the documents which are necessary for apply for passport online because passport is come to you in ten days. There are some documents which are necessary for passport like Aadhaar card, date of birth certificate, voter ID card, mark sheets and passport size photos etc.
The online mode of apply for passport is easy and time saving. If you don’t have any idea how to apply for passport online here are some points which will help you in applying for passport. In passport process there is also a verification process by the local police of your area. You have to get ready your entire document before you apply for passport online. In the world of digitization it will save the time of people by doing your work online. In India people are busier so they are not able to stands in front of government offices so it is necessary to complete the passport e registration process online. It is very easy to apply for passport online in India by the efforts of the ministry of external affairs understand the problem and launch passport seva Kendra in different states of India for the convenience of the people of India. I am going to tell you how to apply for passport online step by step.
Online Passport Registration Steps 2019
- You have to go to the official website of passport seva click here.
- After going on the page you have to click on consular services where you find the option for applicant login.
- You have to click on register new user first you have to register
- When you click on register (new user) it will open a new page where you need to enter full details like passport office, name, date of birth, email id, login and password etc.
- After entering all your details you have to enter the security code as mentioned above.
- After this you have to click on register button for other process.
- Now you get mail on your mail id which you mentioned during registration process. a link is given to you in the email you have to click on the link and activate the account first.
- After this you have to enter your username and password to login.
- After logging you have to find applicant home where you have to click or select Apply for fresh passport/ re-issue of passport.
- After clicking on this you may get two option alternate1 and alternate2. If you want to apply for passport online you have to click on alternate2. You can see on below picture.
- You have to click on the click here to fill application form online option.
- After clicking this you have to fill passport type and applicant detail
- In passport type you have to select fresh passport option.
- After this you have to fill all the details in applicant form. And then click on save my details button.
- Now you have to click on pay and schedule appointment and then click to select appointment date and time.
- You can pay online by using your debit and credit card and internet banking.
- After doing payment you have to click on submit applicant button.
- Then you can take the print out of the applicant form and attach the entire document with it.
This is the whole process of applying for the passport online. We are done with the process of filling online application for the passport online. after all this process you have to go to the passport seva Kendra with all your original documents attached with the application form you have to verify all your document to the officer in the passport seva Kendra. After this, your local area police will contact you for passport verification. The police officer will come to your home and verify all your documents again. After all this process you can get your passport with speed post within seven day after the police verification.
I hope you successfully understand and applied for the new online passport. Apply for passport online is very easy and time saving process for us. It is much better than the offline process. So if any of your friend and family members want to apply for passport you can help him in apply for passport online. You have to pay 1500 at the time of application form for the passport for 30 pages passport or 2000 for 60 pages passport. This is one time fees for passport .so you can easily get your passport as soon as possible.
IN RAJASTHAN WE HAVE THREE PASSPORT OFFICES:
After reading this post you can easily apply for the passport online. Passport is very useful document for the purpose of traveling. Some people are very fond of traveling, they treat travelling as a hobby so passport is very important for these kinds of people. We can easily apply for passport after following the whole process. You can easily apply for passport online.
PASSPORT IS OF THREE TYPES:
- REGULAR PASSPORT: It is of navy blue cover and issued for ordinary travelling purpose such as vacations and business trips.
- DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT: has a maroon cover and it is issued to Indian diplomats and top ranking government officials.
- OFFICIAL PASSPORT: this has a white cover and it is issued to individuals representing the Indian government on official business.
These are complete steps by step guide to learn “how to apply for new passport in India officially?” You have both online and offline options to apply for new passport in India but we recommend you to follow the online passport e-registration method to save your precious time. Once you have appointment for passport, visit on Passport office and follow their instructions.
Till now getting any issue in any step, please leave your comment below.