How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhaar Card Online – Aadhar Card DOB Correction Online
Here is a point to point guide to learn how to update DOB in Aadhaar card online and offline? If you are looking a way to make correction for date of birth in Aadhaar card or want to update full date of birth in aadhaar card then this post is for you. Steps by step guide to update date of birth in aadhaar card online and offline.
Well, We all know the importance of UIDAI [Unique Identification Authority of India ]. Nowadays AADHAAR number is mandatory for almost all private and government sector. For example, AADHAAR number is must for PAN card, voter ID, LPG GAS Subsidy, bank account etc.
So if you have aadhaar card with wrong information, you can change or update details in aadhaar card online and offline using official portal. Using this self service update portal you can change / update following details in aadhaar card easily.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Local Language
- Mobile Number
READ MORE :
- How To Apply For New Aadhar Card Online
- How To Change DOB In Aadhaar Card Online
- Link Aadhaar Card With LPG Gas Connection Online
How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhaar Card Online And Offline
Here in this post we are going to show you a complete steps by step process to update date of birth in original aadhaar card online and offline. Both methods are official methods, so no need to worry about anything. Just follow the below steps for your desired method.
If you are trying to change date of birth in Aadhaar card online, then make sure mobile number is already updated with your own Aadhaar card. Its necessary to get OTP, otherwise you cant access Aadhar card detail online.
If mobile number is already linked with Aadhaar card, follow the below online method to apply changes or correction for date of birth in Aadhaar card.
- First off all click on below link to open official site of UIDAI.
- Just scroll down the page and click on Update Aadhaar Card Details Online option under the aadhaar online services It will open a new “Aadhar Update Portal” page.
- Now enter correct Aadhar cord number and click on “Send OTP” button.
- Check your registered mobile number, find the OTP and put it into given box to login.
- Once you are successfully login into portal, select the information which you want to update in Aadhaar card. If you want to update DOB in aadhar card online, select “Update Date Of Birth” option. Fill the correct information and then hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you have to select proof of document of your choice.
Please Note: You have to upload valid copy of DOB proof to verify changes and then submit it on site.
REMEMBER: In the past we can update or change date of birth in Aadhar card online without date of birth proof but now it’s not possible. If you are going to change DOB in aadhar card online then you have to submit date of birth proof document with online request.
You have another option to update of change dob in aadhar card which is an offline method.
- Visit on below official link to change or update new date of birth in aadhar card.
- Once you are on official site, click on “Update Aadhaar at Enrolment/Update Center” option under the update aadhaar section as shown in below screen shot.
- From the next window, select any “STATE” or “Postal [PIN] Code” or “Search Box” option to find the nearest Aadhar center in your area.
- In next window, it will show complete list of “Aadhar center” of your area.
- Now go to any nearest aadhar center with your original Aadhar card and DOB proof documents.
- Addhar center executive will give you an “Aadhar correction forum”. Just fill the “Aadhar Update forum” with original date of birth.
- Along with update request form you need to submit the proof of date of birth. After that executive takes your biometrics to authenticate your identity.
- Officially aadhar card updating is free but aadhar card center will ask you to pay 25 rupees as processing fee.
- Wait for 10-15 days and original date of birth will update in your aadhar card automatically.
Yes, you can also apply to update dob in aadhar card via post. That means, no need to go anywhere to apply changes. It’s an official facility to update or correction in aadhar card via post. In this process, you have to post “Aadhar update forum” via post and they will update your aadhar card date of birth themselves.
- Download aadhar card data update/correction forum from below link.
- After download, print the download aadhar correction forum and fill the all required information correctly.
- If you want to correct date of birth, tick-mark the box of the date of birth correction and sign the form to complete your request.
- Attach the data of birth proof documents with “Aadhar update/correction forum”.
- Now send the forum and dob proof documents via speed post on below address.
- After few days you will get your updated Aadhar card at your home or you can login in UADI portal to check status of your aadhar card correction request.
It’s the most common issue with almost all aadhar card holders. If year of date is available on your aadhar card id, you can update full dob in aadhar card just in few seconds. Yes, its really very easy and everyone can do it online at their own home.
- Go to below official link.
- Click on “Download Aadhar Card” option from “My Aadhar” section as shown in screenshot.
- From the next window, enter the 12 digit Aadhar ID , enter capcha and then hit on “Send OTP” button.
- Check your registered mobile number and find the “OTP number” in message box.
- Put the OTP in OTP box and submit.
- Now you can download your original aadhar card in PDF format.
- Now use first 4 letter of your name in capital letter with DOB year as a password.
Example: If your name is Rajkumar and DOB is 1962 then password will be RAJK1962
- Now you will see the full date of birth in your aadhar card without dob proof.
Ans. Yes you can change or update DOB in aadhaar card, if you have official DOB proof document. You can change date of bith online or can visit the nearest aadhaar enrolment center.
Ans. Self service portal allows users to change or update name, mobile number, date of birth, address, photo and language etc.
Ans. Approx 10-15 working days. Holidays are not countable.
Ans. For this you have to go to nearest aadhaar center. Mobile number is must for online correction.
Ans. Seriously not. Date of birth document is must for any online or offline process.