How To Change Favicon In Blogger Blog Or Blogspot Site
If you are directly landed on this page from Google search that means you already know “what is favicon in website?” but don’t have idea to change or add favicon on blogspot site. If it’s same, directly jump on below tutorial section and learn the easy steps to add custom favicon in blogger blog. In case you are new and never heard about favicon, please continue read the post and then add custom favicon in blogspot site [ Blogger Blog ].
Favicon adding methods are different for different platforms like wordpress, Blogger and custom sites. But here we are talking about “Blogger favicon” only. So I will show the easiest method to add favicon in blogspot site within few steps.
Have you ever asked “whats that little icon or image in the address bar?” Whenever you open any url in any browser, you will see a small image icon for every site. That small icon is a favicon. It was released in 1999 in internet explorer 5 and now everyone is using it.
Technically favicon is not required for any site but favicon is just like your site logo. If you want to appear your site as a brand, favicon is must for you. Creating favicons for blogger or any site is very easy nowadays and can be done in just few minutes.
For this, you can use any photo editor software otherwise there are many other online tools and sites are available to create custom favicons instantly. Moreover, you can convert any image in your site’s favicon.
How To Add Favicon Into Blogspot Website?
For easy to understand, we are spliting the complete tutorial in two main steps.[ A ] Download Or Create Custom Favicon For Blogger / BlogSpot Site [ B ] Add Favicon In Blogger Blog Manually
- First off all you have to create or download favicon for your site. As we already told you, you can use different methods to create custom favicons for you or can download favicons from different providers.
How To Create Favicon Online – Favicon Generator Tool
Online favicon generator is the best method to create custom favicon for blogspot site. You may also use it for any other wordpress site too. These online favicon generator will convert any desired image into favicon automatically that no need to think about proper format and size of Favicon icon.
- Please visit on bellow link and open online favicon generator tool.
- Once the opened, click on “Choose File” button and load any image [Supported file formats: gif, jpg, png, and bmp. ].
- Finally hit on “Create Icon” button. It will create custom Favicon within few seconds.
- Now you can download new created favicon icon on pc.
- Follow the below process and add favicon in blogger blog easily.
Once are ready with your desired favicon, save it on your pc. We will use it in between the process.
- Login to your own blogger site with correct credentials.
- If you are using multiple blogger site from same account then choose the one desired site to add favicon.
- Now click on “Layout” tab from the lefit side bar as shown below.
- Now you will see the “Favicon” icon with editable link. Just click on “EDIT” option.
- Here it will open a new window in front of you. Click on “Choose File” button and browse the downloaded Favicon image which you want to add in your blogger.
- Once the favicon icon uploaded, click on “Save” button to apply the changes.
- Done!!! Refresh or reopen your blogger url in browser, this time you can see new favicon with your site URL.
This is the 5 minuets process to add favicon in blogger site without error. You are free to add any custom favicon or any downloaded image as a favicon for your blogspot site.