How To Delete Google Pay Transaction History Permanently
Remove Gpay Transaction History: Nowadays lots of payment apps are available for android and iOS phone users to make payment directly through their phone. In that series, Google pay is another name which is very popular payment wallet app. Users can use this app to send or receive payment from different payment modes.
In February 2018 Google has launched this Payment App called Google Pay or GPAY. It’s a digital wallet platform for android users developed by Google to make online payment from Gpay wallet.
Google pay money transaction system is completely free for all users. Users can send or receive money from any other person or service through UPI system.
Best thing about this payment app is that you will receive amount directly in your linked bank account. Google Pay never holds any amount in their wallet. So you will receive instant payment without any extra fee deduction.
Moreover, you will get a scratch card on each every transaction. If you win amount from scratch card then that amount will go into your linked bank account instantly.
It’s the brief introduction about Google Pay app. As we all know, we can see payment history in Google Pay app easily. It will show all payment history with transaction date and time. But many users want to hide Google pay transaction detail or history. Reasons may be different for different users to remove Google Pay payment details.
So if you really want to know the process to delete transaction history on Google Pay App then this guide is for you.
Officially there is no method to delete payment history from Google pay app but you can do it with a little trick.
Now you have to two different options to remove Google payment history from Google Pay App.[A] Delete Payment History From Google Pay APP [B] Delete Google Pay Transaction History Permanently
This method is quite easy in comparison of second method. But remember, this method is only for those who wants to delete Google pay payment history from the app only.
For this, press and hold transaction message/history and delete the message by following the on screen instructions. That’s it. But remember, this removed transaction detail still there in backhand.
For permanent solution, follow this method and delete Google Pay App payment history completely
- Open Google Chrome browser on mobile or PC.
- Now type myaccount.google.com in address bar and launch the link.
- Now you have to enter your Google Pay app linked mail ID and password. If already login, you will redirect on your “Google My Activity” page.
- In next step, click on “Data & Personalization” option from the left side section.
- Scroll down the page and click again on “My Activity” option as shown in below screenshot.
- From the left side bar, select the “Delete Activity By” option.
- Now a page will open in front of you. Select “Delete By date” option to choose the date from you wants to delete transaction. If you want to delete complete payment history, select “All Time”.
Same as above, click on “All Product” option and scroll down the options to select “Google Pay App”.
- Finally hit on “Delete” button. That’s it. It will delete full transaction history of Google pay app within few seconds.
Note: After applying this GPAY App payment history removal process, you can’t restore it again.
This is all about “how to delete Google Pay transaction history permanently?” Here we added two different methods to remove Google Pay payment history from activity page and Google Pay history page. So now it’s your own choice to select best desired method for you.
Sometime, it may take 12 hours to reflect update in Google pay app. Till now have any quarry regarding this guide, please feel free to ask us by leaving your valuable comment.