How To Enable USB Debugging In Phone Without Access Setting
Are you here to find the proper method to enable USB debugging locked android phone? If yes then it’s really possible to turn ON debugging mode in locked device but it have some limitations.
Most probably, you are searching this to unlock your frp locked or pattern locked android device. That means, you have enough knowledge about USB debugging and why usb debugging must be enable on the device? So you can directly jump on solution below. Otherwise, continue the full tutorial to learn more about how to enable USB debugging in android phone without access setting?
Its must to know that if you are device is rooted then there are so many tools and methods are available to turn ON debugging in locked device. No matter its pattern locked or PIN locked or FRP locked.
But main problem is that how to enable debugging in locked device without root? At this time, this method is only and only for Samsung android smartphone.
Simple pc tool can help you to enable debugging in frp locked or pattern locked devices. Just few simple steps and files are required for this purpose.
Let me explain with example. After that you can apply it on your Samsung phone easily.
Here we are going to split this tutorial in different sections. So it will easy to understand for you.
Methods To Enable USB Debugging In Phone Without Access Setting
Method 01 Enable Debugging In Locked Samsung using Tool
Step01 Download Files
- Download ADB Enabler Automator file from Google and extract it on pc.
- Download and extract official stock ROM for your smasung phone.
- Download and extract ODIN flash tool. [ Official Samsung flashing tool ]
Step 02 Boot Samsung Into ODIN Mode/Downloading Mode Manually
- Power Off device.
- Press & Hold volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key at the same time
- Now you will see warning message on phone screen, press volume up key again. Device will boot into downloading mode automatically.
Step03 Plug device With Pc
Attach the device with pc via working USB cable [Device must be into Downloading mode]
Step04 Create ADB Enable File Using “ADB Enabler Automator tool”
- Launch ADB Enabler Automator as administrator.
- Click on three dots from “Input Folder” section and load official stock ROM file [tar.md5 file ]
- Now again click on three dots from “Output Folder” section and choose the path to save the files.
- Finally hit on “MAKE” button to start process.
This process will create new file which can be flash using Odin too and it will enable adb on your locked mobile.
Step 05 Flash Firmware Using ODIN Tool
- Run Odin tool as administrator.
- If the device is properly connected with pc, you will see added message in tool’s window.
- Click on Ap and load newly created file [ from step 04 ]
- Finally hit on “START” button to start firmware flashing.
- After completing the process, you will see green “PASS” message on tools window.
This process will wipe pattern lock or PIN lock including frp lock from the device. That means, adb file will unlock your device automatically.
Please Note: This method is useful, if you don’t have Samsung combination file for your device. By using this process, you can create Samsung combination files manually. Otherwise, you may search combination file on Google search engine.
Moreover, if you don’t want to create adb enable file please follow the video tutorial and enable debugging in frp locked device.
Method 02 Enable USB Debugging In FRP Locked Samsung Phones
This is another method to enable or turn on usb debugging or adb mode in frp locked device. This method is really very helpful to remove FRP lock after reset.
Please Note: This trick may not work for all Samsung phones because of latest security patch level.
- Factory reset your Samsung phone first.
- Setup device and enable WIFi in frp locked Samsung Phone. [you may use this method for all android lollipop, marshmallow or nougat Samsung phone]
- Come back to main home screen and enable “Talk back” on the device by pressing “Home Key” three times.
- Once the Talkback opened, “Draw L Shape” on device screen. It will show you different options, select “TalkBack Setting” option from the list.
- Disable TalkBack: Press Volume up + Volume down key together to disable “Talk back” on the device.
- Simply Scroll down “TalkBack setting” section and select “Help & feedback” option.
- In the help section, type “VOICE” in search box >> select “get started with voice access” option.
- Now Play YouTube video and then hit on search option.
- Open Google search from top address bar and search “FRP bypass tool 99mediasector]
- Visit on first link to open and download “Samsung FRP bypass apk” from the list.
- Go to Bookmark option >> History >> Download History [Here you will see the downloaded frp bypass apk]
- Install the “Easy FRp Bypass” apk and then open it instantly.
- Choose “Bypass Go To Setting 01” from the options.[it will open Phone Setting app]
- Go to into “app” >> “Google” >> Storage>> Clear Catch >> Manage storage >> Clear all data>> Go back again.
- Notification >> click on “I” button >> enable “Feed” option.
- Again search for “calculator” app and open calculator.
- Type (+30012012732+to open DRParser
- type *#0808#,it will open USB Setting on the device.
- Select DM+ACM+ADBoption and click on ok button.
- Again type the *#0808#, and select DM +ACM +ADB and click on reboot options.
- Phone will restart automatically.
USB Debugging or adb mode enabled on mobile. Now you are free to use any Samsung frp unlock tool to remove frp into adb mode.
These are the 100% working and tested methods to enable adb mode or usb debugging in frp locked Samsung phone. Users may try any above method to turn ON adb mode in locked Samsung phone without access phone setting.