HOW TO LINK AADHAAR CARD WITH BANK ACCOUNT – It is necessary to link your aadhaar card with your bank account. As we all know aadhaar card is a very important document. It is used as a proof of identity for the citizen of India. Aadhaar card is a document which is issued by UIDAI (UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA). We all do not know how to link aadhaar card with bank account. You don’t have to worry; I will tell you the whole process of link aadhaar card with bank account. We can link aadhaar card with bank account in two ways one is online and other is offline way. We can easily link aadhaar card with any bank account like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, AXIS BANK, BOB, PNB etc.
The basic thing is you have to very careful about your details when you filling the Bank aadhaar card linking form. Do not enter incorrect details. If you enter incorrect details, this will show error and create problem. So be very careful when you are entering your details. You have to follow only the steps by step process which I explain below and don’t get confused. Aadhaar is said to be a proof of your unique identity as a citizen of India.
We all know that the process of linking aadhaar card to bank account is similar in every bank. We can link aadhaar card with bank account online only when we have activated net banking of our particular bank.
In offline process we can download the form of linking aadhaar card with bank account and fill all your details and submit it to your banks branch. The bank officer will automatically link or add aadhaar card with bank account after some time. It is necessary to link aadhaar card with your bank account because it is useful for your safety purpose.
Aadhaar card is fulfilling the entire requirement related to our identity. Aadhaar card is a document which is helpful for KYC (Know your customer). Government wants to link all aadhaar cards with bank accounts because all the benefit money of governments schemes direct transfer in your bank account. Like LPG subsidy directly transfer to your account. Government subsidies like welfare funds, pension, scholarships, MNREGA wages etc.
Government wants that the public will gain all the benefits of their schemes easily that’s why we have to link aadhaar card with bank accounts. We have to use only internet banking to link aadhaar with bank account online.
The main motive of linking aadhaar with bank account is the benefits of all government schemes will directly transfer to the people directly in their account. Link aadhaar card with bank account is compulsory day by day. As we all know aadhaar card is use as a proof of our identity as a citizen of India. So link you aadhaar card to bank account online & offline and take benefits.
We can easily link our aadhaar ID card with bank account by following some steps. Aadhaar card is a very important identity proof with 12 digit unique number and also use as a photo identity proof.
HOW TO LINK AADHAAR CARD WITH BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE AND OFFLINE
There are two ways of linki aadhaar card number with bank account
- online Aadhaar Card Number Linking With Bank Account
- offline Aadhaar Card Number Linking With Bank Account
In online process we can link aadhaar number with bank account by using internet banking. Online method is done by the people who access online banking services at their mobile phone. Banks provide a facility of internet banking to their customer to make banking services easy and efficient. By using the internet services we directly transfer money from our bank account to other persons account. You don’t need to visit your bank branch. Internet banking is beneficial for those person who don’t have time to go to bank branch and do operations related to bank account. With the help of facility of internet banking we can easily maintain our account and easily link bank account with aadhaar card.
In offline method, you have to go to your bank branch and fill the form of linking your aadhaar card with bank account. Offline method is mostly used by the old or ill literate person. Because it is very time consuming process when we go to bank and fill a form there and submit your form to the bank officers and wait for the sms when they link your aadhaar with your bank account and you got the sms at your mobile no. Offline process is for those person who don’t have internet banking access and for those persons who do not bother about the lengthy process of link bank account with aadhaar card number. When you go to bank branch you have to wait in que for your turn after you get the form, fill the form correctly and then submit to the bank officers where you have to again stand in a line. After all this you have to wait, when the officer link aadhaar card with bank account.
1. PROCESS OF LINKING AADHAAR CARD WITH BANK ACCOUNT OFFLINE MODE
Offline method is used by those people who don’t have internet banking access or by whom who don’t start internet banking yet. For offline method of link aadhaar card with bank account we have fill a form and submit it to our bank branch. It depends totally on you which method of linking aadhaar card is used by you. Some people have trust to do all his work by our self. Old people use the old ways and offline method of linking aadhaar with bank account.
You have to follow some steps to do the process of link aadhaar card with bank account number offline.
Instructions For Offline Aadhaar Bank Account Linking
- First you have to download the application form for linking aadhaar card with bank account. From the official website of UIDAI.
- After downloading the form you have to take print out of the application form.
- Enter all your details. Do not enter incorrect details be careful while entering your details. Check your form twice.
- you have to fill details related to your bank account like bank name, bank account number, present address, IFSC code and aadhaar number etc.
- After finishing your application form you have to attach the photocopy of your aadhaar card with the application form.
- Submit the application form with aadhaar card photocopy to the bank official.
- The bank official will keep the application for further verifications.
- Once the verification process is completed by the bank official they link your aadhaar card with your bank account.
We complete the whole process very easily.
2. PROCESS OF LINK BANK ACCOUNT WITH AADHAAR CARD ONLINE
You want to apply online, for linking aadhaar card with your bank account. You have to aware about two things that you have the facility of internet banking and other is that your bank has the facility to apply this process online.
Then you can easily apply for linking aadhaar with your bank account. There are two banks who give the facility of linking aadhaar card with bank account online. One is SBI and another is ICICI bank. Government wants that all accounts are connected with aadhaar, because they want that people of India will get all the benefits of government schemes directly in their bank account. Linking bank account with aadhaar card is possible only because of the efforts and deadline given by the government of India. We the people of India have right to take all the benefits of the schemes made by the government for the people of India. Aadhaar is a unique identity proof which we also use as a photo identity proof. You have to follow a simple process to link aadhaar card with bank account. You have to follow some easy steps given below for linking your aadhaar card with your bank account.
Instructions For Online Aadhaar Bank Account Linking
- It is not important which bank you have accounted you have to open your bank account and login to your internet banking access.
- Once you logged in you have to find the option of “update aadhaar card details” or “aadhaar card seeding”.
- You have to click on any of the option and click on that link. After clicking on the link and open up to another page.
- You can see a blink where you have to fill all the information of your aadhaar card.
- After finishing the process you have to click on the submit button.
- Your online application form will be saved at the database of bank.
- After that the bank official will verify your whole details and then they will process your application form.
- Once it will verified by the bank officer you will get sms on your mobile number or via email.
Another Methods To Link Bank Account With Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account Via SMS
- Add Aadhaar Card With Bank Account Via ATM Card
1. Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account Via SMS
Users can also apply to link aadhaar card with bank account via SMS service. It’s an really very easy process to update aadhaar card in bank account. But problem is that very few back allows this type of service to link bank account with aadhaar number via SMS. If this service is available with your back account then follow the below steps to add Aadhaar card number with banck account by sending SMS message.
- Send a text message in following format – UID <space> 12-digit Aadhaar number <space> Bank account number — and send it to a specific number.
2. Add Aadhaar Card With Bank Account Via ATM Card
This another alternate method to add aadhaar card with bank account offline. In this method users can use ATM service to link aadhaar card with bank account easily. For this process ATM debit card is must.
- For this go to the bank’s nearest ATM and swipe your debit card and enter your 4-digit PIN to continue.
- Here you can see several options on the ATM. Just select the ‘Services’ option.
- Now select the ‘Registrations’ option from the list and tap on the Aadhaar Registration option.
- Here it will ask you about account type, so select the account (savings or current) type, enter the correct Aadhaar number and click ‘Ok’.
- Once the process is done successfully, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
This is how you easily link aadhaar card with bank account in few minutes. You have to need only a good internet connection or internet banking services. Now you have easily understood how to link aadhaar card with bank account? It is very easy and simple process. Now after reading the above process you don’t get any problem in linking aadhaar with bank account.
In case till now don’t have Aadhaar card, you can visit here to apply for aadhaar card online.