How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Message Someone Sent You – This Message Was Deleted
As we all know whatsapp is one the most popular social instant messaging app and almost all android and iOS users are using this app in their daily life. As of now whatsapp owned by Facebook, so they are very strict about user’s security & privacy. Just because of this reason, they are implementing new features in whatsapp and recently they rolled out a new feature called “Delete For Everyone”. That means, now users can delete of remove their send messages within 7 minutes. After deleting the message, it will show a message like ”This message was deleted”.
If you are getting this message in your whatsapp Group or any other contact person whatsapp chat section that means he had deleted that particular message and you can’t read it in any how condition.
So now the question is that “is it possible to read deleted whatsapp message” or “how to read deleted messages on Whatsapp messenger”?
In case, If you are one of them who are searching for “how to read deleted whatsapp messages after showing This Message Was Deleted then follow this whatsapp trick and read all whatsapp deleted message without to knowing anyone.
Officially there is no any official method is available to read or recover deleted whatsapp messages but you have other options which will help you to get ride in this error.
Recently an android blogger claimed that deleted messages are present in the notification log of android devices. So recipient can access all the messages including deleted message regardless whether it has been removed from sender side. In short, android system stored the messages information logs in notification register of the android system which is easily assessable from anyone.
How To See Deleted Messages In Whatsapp – This Message Was Deleted
Before going to learn whatsapp trick to read deleted whatsapp messages on android, it’s must to know that you have to use third part app from play store. After installation of this app, you can read all deleted messages on whatsapp without any issue.
- First off all, download and install the “Notification History app” from Google app store or can use apk file.
- After installation launch the app and allow notification permission and other administrator access.
- Done!!! Now app will start their work and start to read all notification history,
- Open the app and select “Whatsapp” app to see all messages of whatsapp including deleted messages.
- That’s it.
- This app works on android 5.0 and above version easily.
- You can see only first 100 characters of the messages. This method has a restriction that only the first 100 characters of the deleted message will be visible.
- Users can read deleted whatsapp text messages only. It can’t recover any media file like mp3, photo or video etc.
- Notification option must be enabled on the device, otherwise it will not record any message for whatsapp.
- Don’t restart your device. After reboot your device, it will clear the log without saving the deleted messages.
In this way uses can read the deleted whatsapp chat messages after deleting from sender end. It’s simple wahtsapp trick to read deleted messages from whatsapp. Just use the third part app and allow the access to store whatsapp notification. After that you are free to read a deleted WhatsApp message someone Sent You.