How To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages On Android & iOS – Restore Deleted Direct Messages
Do you know how to recover Instagram deleted message on android or iOS phone? If not, you are on right place to learn recovery process of deleted Instagram messages. Stop your search here and follow the tutorial to restore deleted Instagram messages on both android and iOs mobile. In this post we are going to share complete step by step guide on “how to recover deleted Instagram direct messages on android and iOs mobile?”
Remember there is no any direct option to recover any deleted message on Instagram. But we can do it with latest Instagram trick which is 100% working and tested. No need to use any Instagram messages recovery tool. It’s a complete manual method and you can also recovery your deleted messages from Instagram account manually.
As we all know, nowadays Instagram is the most popular social application for all. Same as whatsapp application, everyone is using this app to share their messages, videos with friends and family members. This photo sharing app is available for both android and iOS phone users.
After installation of this app, users can share their photos, videos, stories and also can apply different digital filters with images to increase smartness.
Best thing about this app is that it allows user to send private message, videos and images/photos to anyone. This new feature is also known as Instagram direct message. By using this message option, you can send or receive any private message from your friends and family members.
Well, we have authority to delete or remove any message from Instagram app but problem start when we accidently delete Instalgram message from account. In that condition, you have no idea to recover that deleted Instagram message. So if you one of them who is searching for same and now want to know how to restore deleted Instagram messages manually then this guide is for you.
If you try to search for same topic, Internet is overloaded with same quarry and most of the users are searching a legit way to recover Instagram deleted messages without tool.
- How To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages From Server?
- Recover Instagram deleted messages without tool.
- Manual method to restore Instagram deleted messages
As we all know after deleting or removing any message or conversion, there is no any official way to recover it again. Even, you can’t view deleted Instagram conversion from inbox because Instagram never store your deleted messages because of user privacy.
Now the question is that “how you can recover deleted messages in Instagram” or “Does Instagram keep deleted messages?”
Answer is yes, Instagram keep your private messages in backhand server and we can also restore them from Instagram server panel manually.
Just because your data is saved in sever, you can request to instagram for that data. Once you receive your registered account data, third party Instagram Messages recovery tool can help you to restore it again.
How To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages On Android & iOS
Recover Deleted Messages Of Instgram Account On App
STEP 01 Process To Request Instgram DATA Officially
- Open “Instagram App” on your android or iPhone device.
- Now login into Instagram app with your correct username and password. After this, it will redirect you on dashboard section.
- Click on “Profile Icon” from bottom right corner of the phone screen. Again click on “Three-line icon” from top right corner section >>> click “Setting” option.
- In next screen, you will see list of options, select “Privacy & security” option. In this security section, click on “Download DATA” option to request your account data from Instagram server.
- Here it will ask you to enter “registered EMIL ID” and then click on “Request Download” button.
Note: Sometime it may also ask you to enter password again and then you will see the next button to continue the process.
- Done!!! Now Instagram will start to store your account data and it will send a link on your registered mail iD. Most off the time, it takes approx 48 hours to update your data. In case, you are not able to see the mail in your inbox, check “SPAM” folder.
STEP02 Process To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
Wait for 48 hours for mail from Instgram. Once you received the mail, follow the below steps to start Instagram deleted messages restore process.
- Open the mail ID which you received from Instgram after data quarry request.
- Click on the link and it will open the Instagram Login page. Type your Instgram username and password for successful login and download the data.
- Save this file on your mobile. This data file contains all photos, comments, profile information and all other data you have shared on instagram.
IMPORTANT: This data only available for the next 4 days to keep your data safe.
- Directly jump on download section or find the location in “File manager”.
- This file comes in ZIP format, so extract the file in same location or can choose any other location of your device.
- Now download and install “JSON GENIE Editor app” on your device to restore deleted Instagram messages.
- After the installation of editor app, launch it and click on “Three-line menu icon” from the left-right section and open it.
- Now navigate to “Instagram data folder / file” and select “json” file and hit OK button. From this file, you can see all files [messages/images/videos] of your Instagram account including deleted messages.
- Click here to open Instagram official site in browser.
- Enter your account username and password for login.
- Click on “Account settings icon” from right top corner, it will open your profile page.
- From the same section, Click the gear icon then click and select “Privacy & Security” option.
- In next step, scroll down the page >>> go to “DATA DOWNLOAD” >> select “Request Download” option.
- Now you have to enter your username and password for confirmation. Add your credentials and login again.
- Click on “DOWNLOAD DATA” button to download complete Instagram data of your account. This data file contains the messages, images and videos etc.
- Check your registered mail and you will see a link from Instagram server. Sometime it may take 48 hours to update.
- Once you get the link, download the file and save it on your pc.
- Extract the download data file using any zip software.
- Now open the file “message.jason” with text editor or any other compatible text editors.
- Now you can see or recover your deleted messages without any problem.
If you find any difficulty to recover deleted Instagram messages by using above method, you can follow the below online method for same purpose. In this method you can apply to recover deleted data on Instagram messages recovery site.
- Click here and open Instagram messages recovery site in pc browser.
- Enter your USERNAME OR profile URL.
- Simply click on “Recovery Messages” button.
- Verify the human verification and download a zip file included the direct messages.
Please Note: Human verification is the most important part of this process. Here it will ask approx 40 or more questions. Answering all the questions may take some time. In short, it’s little bit time consuming method to recover Instagram deleted messages. If you don’t want to spend more time, we recommend you to use any above method.
This is all about how to recover deleted Instagram message manually on android /iOS and pc. All the available methods are official method to recover deleted messages of Instagram. So you are free to apply any above method.
Till now getting any issue in any step, please leave your comment below.