Samsung SM-G973F Combination File To Remove FRP Lock [ Samsung S10 ]
UB from below download section to remove frp on Samsung S10 SM G973F mobile. Probably you may know that combination file for Samsung SM-G973F is factory adb enabled file which allows user to enable OEM and USB debugging in FRP locked Samsung Smartphone. Simply flash this Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F combination adb file with Odin flash , enable USB debugging and then flash official STOCK rom again.
This complete process will remove Google account verification on Samsung SM-G973F mobile.
Process To Flash Samsung SM-G973F Combination File To Remove FRP Lock
All the Samsung combination files including Samsung Galaxy SM-G973F model, can be flash through ODIN flash tool only because Samsung combination file or factory firmware comes in .tar format and ODIN tool can flash any .tar file easily. This Odin tool is an official firmware flashing tool for all Samsung android Smartphone and tablets.
So use the latest Odin flash tool to flash Samsung Galaxy S10 SM G973F combination file and enable usb debugging & OEM lock in FRP locked Samsung S10 SM-G973F mobile.
Download Samsung SM-G973F Combination File, Drivers And Tool
How To Flash Samsung SM-G973F Combination File With Odin Tool
- Download and Install “Samsung USB Drivers” in windows pc.
- Extract the downloaded “Samsung S10 SM-G973F combination zip file” in any folder.
- Extract the download “ODIN Flash Tool Zip file” and run “ODIN.exe” as administrator. Tool will launch on your pc.
- Now Boot Samsung SM-G973F Into Downloading Mode / Odin Mode :
Power off >> press and hold volume Down key + Home Key + power key at the same time.
Here you will see a warning message, just ignore it and press volume up key for once.
Device should be into “Download Mode”.
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable.
- If the device is properly connected with pc into download mode, tool will detect the device automatically and you will see “added” message in log window.
- Click on “AP” or “PDA” button and browse “extracted Samsung SM-G973F combination file” from pc.
- Finally click on “START” button to flash Samsung SM-G973F combination file to enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung mobile.
Please Note: You device may ON or OFF several times during the factory adb file. So don’t stop the process in any how condition.
- After completing the combination firmware flashing, you will see below screen on your device which is factory mode of Samsung mobile.
Please Note: Once you are into factory mode after flashing factory firmware, go to phone setting, enable USB debugging & OEM and then flash official stock ROM using ODIN tool to remove FRP lock.
This is all about Samsung Galaxy S10 Sm G973F combination file download. Simply flash Samsung SM G973F factory file or combination file with Odin tool and enable USb Debugging and OEM. After that you are free to unlock your Samsung S10 mobile without tool.