Samsung SM-M205G Combination File To Remove FRP Lock [Samsung Galaxy M20 ]
Download Samsung Galaxy M20 SM-M205G combination file or factory firmware to remove frp lock. Here in guide we are adding latest Samsung Galaxy M20 combination file, odin tool and drivers which will help you to unlock your device.
If you are directly landed on this page from Google search engine that means you have enough knowledge about combination file [pre-enabled adb file or factory firmware] and their uses.
Just download Samsung SM-M205G combination file and flash it using ODIN tool and it will enable USB debugging & OEM lock in frp locked Samsung SM-M205G mobile. After that you can easly install stock ROM again to bypass Google account verification.
Download Samsung SM-M205G Combination File, Driver And Tool
How To Flash Samsung SM-M205G Combination File Using ODIN Tool
All Samsung combination files including Samsung SM-M205G combination file comes in .tar format. So ODIN tool is must to flash any .tar format file. It’s must to know that combination files may be different for different Samsung models but Combination file flashing process is same.
So download correct factory firmware for Samsung SM-M205G and flash it to enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in frp locked mobile.
Steps To Flash Samsung M20 SM-M205G Combination File With Odin Tool
- Download and Install “Samsung USB Drivers” in windows pc.
- Extract the downloaded “Samsung SM-M205G combination zip file” in any folder.
- Extract the download “ODIN Flash Tool Zip file” and run “ODIN.exe” as administrator. Tool will launch on your pc.
- Now Boot Samsung SM-M205G M20 Into Downloading Mode / Odin Mode manually :
- Connect the device with pc via working USB cable and don’t remove in between the process.
- If the device is properly connected with pc into download mode, tool will detect the device automatically and you will see “added” message in log window.
- Click on “AP” or “PDA” button and browse “extracted Samsung SM-M205G combination file [COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_M205GDDU2ASH1_FACFA81_M205GFAC2ASH1_CL15571140_QB25586664_REV03_user_mid_noship.tar.md5]” from pc.
- Finally click on “START” button to flash Samsung SM-G973F combination file to enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung mobile.
Please Note: You device may ON or OFF several times during the factory adb file. So don’t stop the process in any how condition.
- After completing the combination firmware flashing, you will see below screen on your device which is factory mode of Samsung mobile.
Important: Factory firmware or combination files flashing of Samsung SM-M205G has been done but navigate to “Setting” >> check USB debugging and OEM status. If it’s already enabled then leave it as it is. Otherwise turn ON usb debugging and OEM option, if it’s not.
In this way you can flash Samsung SM-M205G M20 combination file using Odin flash tool. This flashing is useful to enable USB debugging and OEM locks in locked mobile. After that you are free to remove FRP lock using any Samsung FRP tool. Use any Samsung FRP bypass tool and unlock Samsung SM-M205G into adb mode.