Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Combination File Download
Here is a post for Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G android Smartphone users who are searching for free combination file for Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G model.
In this post we are adding tested Samsung FRP unlock file or ADB enabling file for SamsungSM-A10G model. If your device is stuck on Google account verification screen after factory reset then try to flash Galaxy SM-A105G combination. This file will help you to enable USB debugging in frp locked Samsung A10 SM A105G mobile. After that we can unlock or bypass Samsung Galaxy SM-A105G frp lock using any adb tool.
If you are new or don’t have enough knowledge about Samsung combination firmware or combination ROMs then visit on below link to learn more.
At this time we are sharing official Samsung A10 A105G combination file only. If you have same binary 5 firmware based Samsung A10 mobile then you can flash it without any issue.
Download Samsung SM-A105G Combination Flash File, Tool and Driver
How To Flash Combination File On Samsung A10 SM-A105G Using Odin
Official stock Rom flashing and Samsung combination file flashing process is same. There are so many Samsung flash tools are available but we recommend you to use latest Samsung Odin tool which is an official flashing tool for all Samsung devices.
- Download and install “USB Drivers” on pc. [ must ]
- Boot Device into “Downloading Mode” or “ODIN mode” manually.
- Connect the device with pc via working USb cable. Remember, device should be into downloading mode.
- Extract the downloaded tool folder and run the Odin tool as administrator to launch it on pc.
- Click “AP” or “PDA” option and load “COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A105GDXU5ASK1_FACFAC_CL15569618_QB27097598_REV00_user_mid_noship.tar.md5” file from extracted folder.
- In next step, click on “start” button to start flashing process.
- Between the combination firmware flashing, device may reboot several time.
- End of the successful flashing, device will reboot in “factory binary mode”.
- Done!!! Now you can enter into phone setting to enable USB debugging in frp locked mobile.
Remove FRP lock On Samsung A10 A105G
After flashing the above combination file, again flash official stock ROM and it will remove FRP lock automatically.